Because lists are just so hot right now…
- “One tiny change” is anything but.
- Anyone who claims to know exactly what the Google search algorithm is and who has never worked at Google is either lying or delusional.
- Wikipedia can be incredibly awkwardly badly wrong – but it won’t let you fix it if you’re the primary source.
- You never go wrong keeping your LinkedIn profile up to date.
- Facebook privacy settings should be checked every three months – just in case.
- No one should ever say “can you make it pop more” unless they are talking about Rice Krispies.
- Wikipedia, TV Tropes, the Oatmeal and IMDB are sinkholes of time that you will never get back.
- The promise that “this time I will update my blog everyday” is broken more often than New Year’s Resolutions.
- If you don’t call it something sensible don’t expect search engines to find it.
- Grammar jokes never get old.
- If it exists, there is a Youtube parody of it.
- Lists make surprising easy blog posts.